Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sadness

I broke my camera today while seeing Thomas. I still have my bigger camera, but I LOVE having a little camera to keep in my purse/diaper bag/pocket. I dropped it today, and it is totally broken. The one picture that was taken with it today after it was dropped is not good. You can tell that the camera wasn't right. Now it won't turn on and the lens won't move. I'm going to take it some place to get it repaired, assuming that it can be, but for now I'm sad about my broken camera.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

OH NO!! when i lost my camera, it was like i lost a friend!! you spend a lot of time with that thing! :)

Chris and Michele said...

That is devastating!