Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Playing the New Toys

Poor Erin was under the weather on Christmas morning. We hate that she wasn't feeling well.
Grace was sporting her new shoes from Great Gramma and playing with her new baby and her new baby cradle.
Gabriel lined up all of his new cars and created a "traffic jam."
Grace was being such a sweet little mama as she put her baby to bed. She was kissing her and telling her that she loved her.
When everyone left, we hooked the Dance Cam up to the t.v.
The kids and I had a ball dancing and watching ourselves on t.v.
Here's my new toy: a Shark Steam Pocket mop.
When Grace saw me trying out my new toy, she brought her popper into the kitchen and helped me mop. She is so funny!

No comments: