Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Writing

I think I've said before that Grace LOVES to do crafts, draw, and make things.  This week she decided to make a Christmas card for Grandma.  (Yes, I know.  Christmas is over.   But who am I to say, "No?")

She began by gluing pictures of herself and Gabriel to the paper.  She wrote their names underneath the pictures.  Then at the bottom of the page, she listened to the sounds in Merry Christmas and wrote, "MARE RICMS."  When she showed this to me, she explained, "In this word (pointing to RICMS), the 'c' makes the /s/ sound."  How cool is that? 

I hate to admit this, but she is ready for kindergarten.  I'm just not ready to let her go yet.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Nice work Grace!!! Looks good!! Kindergarten...I am not sure I am ready for her to go either!! Geez they are growing too fast!