Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Amazing Grace

Grace's personality is developing more and more lately. Here are some of the most wonderful things about her:
  • She is a cuddle-bug. She loves to snuggle and be held.
  • She is so curious. She wants to get her hands on everything so she can explore.
  • She is active. She never sits still. She loves to bounce, rock, roll, crawl, and kick.
  • She has a sense of humor. Tonight I was talking to her about her pacifier, telling her how wonderful a pacifier is for calming her down when she's upset. I was just talking so gently to her and praising her paci when out of nowhere, she spits it across the room. Then she laughed about it.
  • She is playful and always grinning. I never have a bad morning . . . I go into her bedroom. She grins at me and is so happy to see me. Those beautiful dimples melt away all of the sleepiness and I know why 6:30 AM on a Sunday isn't all that bad.

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

so sweet! i love hearing about how she is getting so big!

the lewis gang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.