Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Edible Play Dough = Mess!

I got a recipe from TV a few weeks ago for edible play dough. The recipe is equal parts milk powder, honey, and peanut butter. I thought that Gabriel and I would make the play dough, play with it a bit, and then have a play dough snack. I don't know if it was just too humid to make the play dough, if my peanut butter was not a good quality, or if the recipe was bogus. However, the play dough was a mess. We couldn't play with it because it was too sticky and any form that we made with the play dough melted. Gabriel helped me mix all of the ingredients. I added flour to see if that would help with the stickiness.

It didn't take long before he realized that it was a yummy snack.

I love how he "Cheeses" for the camera.

Edible play dough was a bust, but it was fun trying the recipe out.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

sometimes those are the best!! fun!

The Powers Bunch said...

my mom used to make it for my brother and I...it is a BIG mess, but so much fun!!! love the pix!