Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

A Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary. I have to brag on my husband . . . . First, he had these beautiful roses sent to school for me!

When I got home with the kids, Dan had cleaned up the house, bathed the dogs, groomed Hershey, fixed the kids' dinner, and done laundry. Holy Cow! I received the gift of time! How awesome is that?!?! I don't know how he did it without taking a day off work, but he did. I am so grateful.

Next, Grandma came over and spent a few hours with the kids so we could go out and eat a kid-free dinner at a restaurant. Thanks, Mom! We had a wonderful (and messy) meal at Joe's Crab Shack.

It was such a nice anniversary. I have a wonderful husband, and I know that I don't tell him that often enough. So, Honey, here I am telling the world how wonderful you are and how lucky I am. Love you!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

awwww! happy anniversary! that's the best gift of all when you have a family!

the lewis gang said...

way to go, dan! happy anniversary!

danraymac said...

thanks a lot dan... i'm kidding of course. congrats on making it this far. 7 years is the average duration of a marriage. don't skew the results any further. kidding again.