Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

-Link to the person who tagged you.

-Post the rules on your blog.

-Write Six Random Things about yourself.

-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.

-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!

-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.


1. I have an endorsement for teaching middle school math, but now I'm a reading coach. Go figure!

2. Dan and I met when I was a freshman in high school, and we started dating at the end of that school year.

3. My mom and I have the same birthday.

4. I was salutatorian of my graduating class. Ha!

5. It took us two years to conceive Gabriel. We were one month away from trying AI. Whew!

6. My favorite book is One Fish, Two Fish by Dr. Seuss.


I tagged: Meredith, Michele, Amber, Sarah, Marcy

1 comment:

The Powers Bunch said...

I posted on my blog...I enjoyed reading your answers:-)