Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Mother's Milk Bank of Ohio

It's been a very long time since I have done any real scrapbooking. I have been donating breast milk to the Mother's Milk Bank of Ohio since June. I have had so much milk stored that it was ridiculous. Such a blessing and a curse too!
Anyhow . . . they have asked me to do a scrapbook page for their lobby scrapbook. I happily completed these pages to add to their book. I have not kept good track of how much milk I have donated so far, but I think that it's been more than 1000 ounces. It makes me feel good to know that my milk has not only made my own children healthy, but it may help other needy babies as well.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yeah for you! i am hoping to do that this time! i already have milk coming out my ears! such a good feeling after the struggle with my supply i had last time!