Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Under-the-Weather Girl

Grace has been under the weather since Sunday evening. She has run a fever, been lethargic, and acts like she has a headache. I took her to the doctor yesterday afternoon. Dr. Nassim ruled out ear infection and roseola. She diagnosed Grace with a mystery virus. . . haha. She slept ALL afternoon yesterday. She hasn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday.
My poor baby just could NOT stay awake yesterday.
Hopefully, she will feel better soon. I hate it when my babies are sick.

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

get well soon, grace!!

the lewis gang said...

me too! hope she is back and at 'em soon!

Family times said...

Hope you feel better soon Grace and then mommy will be better too. Nothing worse than a sick baby.

The Powers Bunch said...

I hope she feels better soon. Poor baby:(

Chris and Michele said...

She's sick, but she is still so stinkin' cute!! Get well (from Maria)