Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Angel

Tonight at bedtime the kids and I said the Lord's Prayer, like we do every night. After the prayer, I opened my eyes to see My Angel Grace with her head bowed slightly and her little hands together, fingers perfectly intertwined. She lifted her head and said, "AY-MEEN!" It was one of the most precious moments I have ever experienced with my kids. I cannot describe how angelic she looked and sounded. I wish someone could have caught that moment on tape for us to have forever.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love hearing and seeing kids pray! it is so precious!! you've got it taped.....right in your head! i have to remind myself that sometimes!

Loiclan said...

Denise: It's taped on your heart, too. I always ask parents to have their children pray because they are so innocent and pure. Hold on to these memories as Grace grows, some days they are life savers.

Jan