Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Daredevil

Tonight before bath time, the kids and I picked up ALL of the toys in the basement. (I was planning to vacuum after they were in bed.) I even put the activity table and Gabriel's stool on top of the picnic table to get it off of the floor. Gabriel and I got to the top of the steps, and I looked back to find Grace missing. When I went back downstairs to find her, this is what I saw. She is obviously quite proud of herself! This girl cracks me up!!!

1 comment:

The Stewart Family 4 said...

Oh my gosh- I love it! Sadie is the same way, much more of a risk taker than her brother. We are raising some independent women- Go Girls!