Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Easter Outfits

We had the kids' pictures taken Saturday morning. They were dressed in cute little spring outfits. Knowing that kids are dirt magnets, I decided to get a preview pic of the outfits before they had a chance to mess them up.
I love this little dress on her. She also had on frilly little bobby socks that she thought were so funny. She giggled and played with the ruffles on them when I put them on her.
Here is our little princess throwing a fit about . . . hum? I don't know what. She was acting so "lady-like" in her fancy clothes. Hehe!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I LOVE THAT FACE!!! :)

Jaime Mac said...

I love that dress!