Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

Swim Lessons

Both kids had swim lessons tonight at the YMCA. I was not able to get ANY pictures! I hate that! In Grace's class I had to be in the pool with her. I couldn't swing being in the pool and taking pictures. In Gabe's class, they asked the parents to stay outside of the room, and I chose to be an obedient parent --- this week.

Grace's class: We sang songs and did basic things in the pool like kicking and laying on a kick board. Grace was very enthusiastic about the water. She splashed a lot. I'm sure that she's at the top of her class. Hehe!

Gabriel's class: The kids did a lot of waiting their turn. Gabriel listened well to the instructors and did what he was told. They worked on kicking and blowing bubbles in the water. He made fast friends with a little boy who was a bit of a stinker, and the two boys were splashing each other to pass the time while they waited. By the way, Gabriel never stopped talking. He chattered the entire time. However, he was able to listen and follow instructions in spite of his constant chatter. I think I know what future report cards and Parent/Teacher conferences will say.

Next week . . . there WILL be pictures!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

good for you taking both kids by yourself! and you are probably thinking the same thing as me when he comes to report cards, "jackson is such a smart boy. however, he excessive talking is distracting those around him. will you please beat your child?" :)