Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goofball Gabe

Gabriel has said and done some very silly things lately, so I have to share a few.

First, Sunday morning Dan took Gabriel to the bathroom to do #2. Gabriel climbed up on the toilet not noticing a dead May fly already in the water. When he got off of the toilet he looks in to see "his work" and says, "Hey, Daddy, that made my belly hurt all night. I just pooped a fly."

Next, I was having a conversation with Gabriel about taking Lucy to the veterinarian. I told him that I wasn't sure of the name of the doctor that Lucy would see. To which Gabriel replies, "Oh, okay. I'll check on-line."

Finally, this morning at Staci's house Staci commented to Gabriel, Grace, and Will that they were all silly kids. Then she asked Gabriel, "Are you silly, Gabriel?" He responded, "I'm not silly. I'm handsome." (I guess modest or humble are not words we would use to describe him.)

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

1. #2 on the potty?? at home??? way to go gabe!! you better keep doing it so you don't poop any more flies! :)

the lewis gang said...

that is hilarious! it made me laugh out loud! funny gabe!

Loiclan said...

I think my belly would hurt too if I had a fly in it all night. Funny, funny, Gabe.

Gabe, now that swim lessons are over, when it gets warm enough, you'll have to come swim in our pool. Remember, we talked about it at Janelle and Damon's Derby party. It may be a while before it gets warm enough.