Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunday in West Virginia

These are the ONLY pictures that I took on Sunday. The big boys went rafting, so I had the kiddos by myself. I was way too busy to worry about pictures. I am a little bummed, but oh well!

I tried using my knee as a brake as I slid off the side of a gravel road while the kids and I took a walk on Sunday morning. It doesn't look too bad here, but trust me, it's nasty. No skirts at work for me for a while.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

it looks awful!! poor thing!!

the lewis gang said...

yowza!

the lewis gang said...

looks like a fun, non-stop weekend!! glad you enjoyed it!