Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At a Loss . . .

Okay, I need help . . .
We may end up having to find other childcare if Grace does not stop biting kids at daycare. I don't know what to do. She hasn't bitten anyone at home for almost a month. When I reprimand and punish her at home for biting at Staci's, she doesn't connect her punishment with biting at Staci's. I'm at a loss.

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

what does stacey do to punish her?

Dan and Denise said...

Staci puts her in time out. Trust me, time out has NO effect on her at home. She puts herself in time.

Family times said...

Let me think on it...

Andie Zimmerman said...

If you need someone, I can watch her.