Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Ride Home

We were driving home from West Virginia this morning/afternoon, when Gabriel announced that he was feeling sick. The poor kid gets car sick SO easily, and the drive through WVA is NOT for those with weak stomachs. Dan and I did the best we could to get Gabriel covered with a towel, cool, and comfortable. Meanwhile, Grace was in the seat next to him chanting, "Spit, Gabe, spit!"

After he did get sick, we pulled off to the nearest gas station to get things cleaned up. Papaw walked around to Grace's side of the car to talk to her, and she whispered to him, "Get me out of here."

She always has something funny to say! Maybe you just had to be there.

1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

I just love Grace! She's got attitude! :) And, Denise, I'm sorry - but I think it's HIL-AR-IOUS she was telling Gabe to "spit"! C'mon, I'm sure he had it coming for something! ;)