Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

No, Not Suckers . . .

After dinner the kids asked for a piece of Halloween candy. Do you see what they chose?
Grace did not seem to enjoy hers so much. It was really difficult for her to chew it, and she was not patient enough to lick it until it was gone.
Gabriel enjoyed his sucker.

I think my kids are chocolate kind of kids. Hmmm . . . where would they get that?

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

#1 - I'm a choco-holic too - that's why I like you! ;)
#2 - from what I gather - you do not like suckers as a candy or you do not like how messy they are? THAT'S why they chose them... :0

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

grace will learn to like them and the mess!!!! i am proud of you!! you can still send them to my house though!!