Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 02, 2009

Skeerd

Gracie was crying in bed this evening a few minutes after I'd laid her down, so I went in to check on her.

Grace: Skeerd (scared), Mommy.
Me: Scared of what, Grace?
Grace: Skeerd of Giwas (Gorillas), Mommy.
Me: You're scared of Gorillas?
Grace: Yes . . . Right there. (Points to the space between her bed and the wall.)
Me: (Peeking over the side of the bed) I don't see any gorillas in there, Grace. Now lay down and go to sleep.

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Ah, poor Grace! :( When I was little, I was skeerd of: 1. the Wicked Witch of the East from Wizard of Oz. 2. Her flying monkeys. 3. The dude from Unsolved Mysteries. My dad watched that show & I would hear that dude's voice in my dreams/nightmares & I would cry. I was eventually not allowed to watch that show w/ my dad...

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

awwww! poor girl!