Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Cuteness

Don't think that because we were out of town I didn't shop on Black Friday! Like I said before Gallipolis has lots of little antique shops, consignment shops, and boutiques. The best thing is that they are NOT busy on Black Friday. Yes, I went shopping on Black Friday and did NOT have to fight ANY crowds or wait in any lines!! I found this awesome little dress for Grace in a consignment shop for $7. It is a 4T so I thought it would be perfect for next year. However, when I unpacked it this morning, I decided that maybe she should try it on. Holy Cow! It fits perfectly right now! She's going to be pretty as a picture at Christmas!

No comments: