Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Bike Riding

I entered a competition at work. Each week we have a nutrition and a fitness challenge to complete. The fitness challenge for this past week was to do 30 minutes of cardio 5 of 7 days.
The weather was so beautiful Thursday night that I decided our cardio should come from riding bicycles at Grandma and Papaw's neighborhood.
So the kids rode their bikes to Zesto's and Grandma, Papaw, and I walked behind them.
The kids ordered Big Chills --- it's vanilla soft serve in a slushie. Grace chose strawberry, and Gabriel chose blue raspberry.
After our yummy treats, we rode back to Grandma and Papaw's house.
Grace couldn't finish all of her treat, so Grandma carried it home for her.

I'm so glad I am participating in this competition. I feel more fit already! Ha ha!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love the challenge, too! Rhonda was so great to do this! I exercised 4-5 days a week already so that hasn't been bad for me, but the eating five fruits and veggies a day has been a struggle for me to get them all in. I definitely need to eat better. ; )

Jaime Mac said...

Love Grace's helmet! She's too cute!

danraymac said...

Love it!!! I wish I could participate! I'll be back in the game soon! :)

alicia