Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Coming Right Along

We've had a painter working at our house for a week now. He is working in the evenings after he finishes his job in the day, so it seems a little slow going right now. He has worked really hard and made some great progress though.
This is Gabriel's blue room. Once the trim is painted his room will be finished.
This is the downstairs bathroom. I love, love, LOVE the color! I can't wait to see it when it is all put together!
The rest of the basement is a nice beige color. The darker color has really warmed up the space and made it feel more homey to me. I am excited to see it when it's cleaned up and has furniture.

We still have a lot of work ahead, but I love seeing the colors on the walls.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that looks great! I LOVE that green too! :)

the lewis gang said...

it is looking good! i love a fresh coat of paint! i just told alicia this weekend i am so excited to see your new house!