Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Lemonade Stand

Grace has been bugging me TO DEATH about having a lemonade stand.  I keep explaining to her that Blackiston Mill Road is not a safe place to hold a lemonade stand.  I also explained that she needed to wait for someone to have a yard sale, and then it would be a perfect time to do a lemonade stand.  Finally, she called Grandma and asked Grandma about having a lemonade stand at Grandma and Papaw's house.  Let's just say that Grandma was an easy sell on this idea.
Grace got busy making a sign.
Gabriel made a sign too. 
They wanted to sell their lemonade for $1 a cup, but I talked them down to $0.25 a cup.
Gabriel drew lemons on his sign next to the price.
Grandma came to get them, took them to the store to buy lemonade mix, and they set up their stand.
They sold about 18 cups of lemonade, and each of them had nearly $4 to show for their work.  I'm glad they were finally able to have the lemonade stand they've been pining for so long.

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE this!!!!! I love that they wanted to do it on your road!! ha ha!!

Jaime Mac said...

TOO cute! I love their signs! I knew Grandma was going to be involved in this somehow! :)

The Noble Family said...

So cute! I always had those as a kid. :)

Jill said...

Adorable! I am a sucker for lemonade stands. . .I always stop! ;)

the lewis gang said...

FUN! i've never done one of those even as a kid because we lived in the boonies. good work, gabe and grace!!