Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Holdaway Family Reunion

I'm a little behind in posting to the blog. Last Thursday through Saturday we were at the Holdaway Family Reunion at Lincoln State Park. I took very few pictures because I was busy with kiddos and my hands were always full of items other than the camera. Here are a few pictutes of the little ones. Maria and Grace at breakfast
Gabriel and Andrew had fun playing with cars on Friday morning when it rained.
One afternoon Maria decided to be a streaker. She took off all of her clothes and her diaper in the dining hall. :)
Grandmama Mary Jo with Claire and Anthony
Matthew was very imaginative with the cars. At one point they were a computer, a keyboard, a printer, a calculator, and a mouse. Guess what his daddy does for a living?

1 comment:

Chris and Michele said...

Dang, I didn't know you got that picture of Maria streaking! I have to add that to the memories post. I forgot all about that one!

Also - cute of Maria and Grace!