Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty

Yesterday Gabriel decided not to take a nap.

I laid him down at 12:45. He was in his bed chattering for an hour and a half.

When I went into his bedroom to get him, I discovered a dirty, stinky MESS! He had pooped . . . and played in it! I asked him what he had done. He answered, "I touch my poop. Then I play with Lion and Jakers (his teddy bear), and I go 'Bam, bam, bam!'" I have no idea what the bam, bam, bam was about. But he had painted his pillow and sheets with poop. He had poop under his fingernails and squished into his cuticles. He had poop on his foot and his socks. It was everywhere.

Dan asked when he got home from work why I hadn't taken pictures for the blog. Let's just say that I was very focused on getting the stinky mess cleaned up. Pictures really didn't cross my mind . . . and you are welcome! Geez!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

geez! the things you have to deal with when you have a two-year-old! people don't understand until they live it!

the lewis gang said...

that makes me laugh out loud. hahahahaha!!!

The Cooks said...

Oh, my!!! My mother-in-law just warned me that kids do that sometimes. Now you're living proof.

The Powers Bunch said...

My niece did that...I hope it is not in my future!!