Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Jokester

At our house we have this on-going debate with Gabriel about whether those little light green colored beans are called Lima Beans or Llama Beans. He insists that they are called Llama Beans, and so far there has been no convincing him otherwise.

This morning in the car, out of nowhere, Gabriel asks, "Mommy what do llamas eat?" I had a feeling that he already had an answer so I replied, "I don't know. What DO llamas eat." "Llama Beans!!" I cracked up laughing and had to call Dan to tell him the joke.

Now, I am not saying that my son is a genius or anything. He probably heard this joke on TV, from one of the kids at Staci's, etc. However, the irony of it cracks me up. I will NEVER be able to convince him now that we eat Lima Beans!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Certainly he has a future on late night TV! That is hilarious!

Mary Jo

the lewis gang said...

ha ha!