Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Funny Quotes

Gabriel and I shared the last donut one evening. I teasingly asked for a bite of his when my was gone. To which Gabriel replied, "I'm not going to share my donut with you, Mommy. But you're still my best friend."
(Awww! Mommy melted.)

Today on the way to Grandma and Papa's house Grace was saying, "Memaw! Memaw!" Gabriel explained to her the following: "Grace, Grandma is at work. Papaw doesn't have a work. He just has a bowling alley."
(For anyone who doesn't know my dad, believe me, this is SO true.)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha!!! your dad cracks me up!!