Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Little Hands and Feet

Yes, this is silly, but I don't want to forget the little hand and footprints that I often see on the middle on the kitchen table. I dusted them with some flour so I could get a picture.
Grace is such a little monkey. She climbs up onto the table all the time. Sometimes it's to get attention and other times it's so she can get a better vantage point for helping me fold laundry. I just love seeing her tiny little hand and foot prints on the glass, despite the fact that I am constantly cleaning them off of the table.

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

what a neat idea so you can see the prints. darbi has handprints all over my bedroom mirror and i just can't bring myself to clean them off!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

what a good idea! i love their handprints on my glass!