Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Hop, Slither, and Fly

Gabriel's Zooper Kids Camp started this morning. They are learning about how different animals move and get around. Today they talked about animals that slither, and they got to see lots of snakes. I was a little sad that parents didn't get to participate in this class. Gabriel left with his group, and I sat on a bench and read a book. I know that sounds like a sweet deal for me, but the truth is I missed my kiddo and I really enjoy spending time with him.
Here they are coming up the hill after class. They made snakes out of paper plates. They also painted something. I know this because his hands are stained purple all over, and he had paint on his leg and shirt. I guess I'll find out what they painted at a later time.

No comments: