Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Swimming

Dan came up with the idea to take the kids to the pool this afternoon. It was hot outside and a perfect day to spend some time at the pool.
Grace had a blast! She played in the sprinklers and swam around in the deep water too.
I think it's safe to say that Gabriel had a great time too!
Mama's little bathing beauty
The kids walked up the pool steps, jumped in the water making a huge splash, swam back around to the steps, and jumped again. After about 50 times, they were tired. Haha!

Me and my big boy
Ahhh! A photo bomb . . . this was supposed to be Grace and me!
Here I am with my baby girl! Isn't that the sweetest smile ever?

1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Gabe is really learning how to per-fect the photo bomb huh? Good thing he's so cute - you can't stay mad about it. My friends on the other hand? They're not so cute & I yell at them! :)