Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Little Girl

Grace asked me to rock her last night when I put her to bed. And how could a mommy resist that request? She and I have not had much cuddle time lately because we've all been so busy, so despite being so tired from such a busy day, I was happy to give her a few minutes in the rocking chair. While I rocked her we talked a little bit about her party, and I reminded her that from now on when someone asks how old she is, she has to tell them that she's 3. She looked at me with a little frown and said, "But I don't want to get big." When I asked her why, she said, "So I can rock with you."

Melt my heart . . . I don't care if she is 30 years old. There will always be room in my lap to rock my baby girl!

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

awwww....so sweet! what a mommy's girl! love that!

Jill said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday, Grace!!!