Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oooops!

Mommy made a little "ooops" tonight when giving Gabriel's hair a little trim. I forgot to put the guard on the blade, and I took his hair down to practically nothing.
It was too late to turn back, so the poor kid is nearly bald right now. No worries, though. His hair grows fast, and it will need another trim in no time. Hopefully next time, I'll remember the blade guard. Ha!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is great!!! glad it was gabe and not grace! :)

Jill said...

Haha! Lovin' the face! :)

Andie Zimmerman said...

Oops, is right! I always have a fear of that when I cut the boys' hair. I can tell by the face that he loves his new do. Funny.