Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Chick-Fil-A

We had planned this morning to go the movies with the McAfee's, but as it turned out Grace and I couldn't make it. Alicia was kind enough to take Gabriel with her so he wouldn't miss out on a fun outing with his buddy. After the movie Grace and I met Alicia and the crew at Chick-Fil-A in New Albany for lunch.
What a rowdy crew! Good thing they're cute!
After eating lunch and playing, the kids traded their books for ice cream.
I felt bad for Nora because she was the only one not getting any ice cream. I convinced Alicia to let her try a bite, but we were busted by big brother Sam. "No, Mom, no! She can get choked on that!" he said. I hate it when the five-year-old is right.
While eating ice cream Gabriel and Sam set up a play date. They immediately started talking about playing Mario.
Nora was all smiles after her lunch!
Gabriel is smitten with this little girl. He talks to her all the time. I'm glad she likes his company too. I have a feeling that Nora's future boyfriends will have to pass the Sam-and-Gabe test before they can take this little princess out.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

What a sweet picture of Gabe and Nora!! I tried to get one but couldn't! I wonder why! We are a rowdy bunch! I think Chick-Fil-A was ready for us to leave!! ha ha!! Glad everything worked out!