Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Kindergarten Check-up

Thursday Gabriel had his kindergarten check-up at the doctor's office. He had to get 4 shots. YIKES! Poor kid! I felt really bad, but I did NOT tell him what was coming. I knew I would have endless tears and a giant fight to even get him in the door if he knew he had to get shots. I knew I was going to be in for trouble when they pricked his finger to test his iron level, and he acted like they cut his finger off and he might pass out. Ha! When they brought in the needles and he realized he was getting shots, he was pissed off! He screamed, cried, fought. He said two of the worst words he knows over and over again and in every context he could think of. His two bad words are hate and stupid. In the midst of all of his anger, I could not help but giggle at him. Likewise, the staff at the doctor's office was stifling giggles as well.

Here are his stats:
Height 46.5 inches
Weight 53.5 lbs.

Just a matter of a few weeks before Gabriel begins kindergarten. . . I'm SO not ready!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

gabe has really thinned out! that is funny about that the shots. you just have to laugh sometimes, don't you? ready or not, he's growing up, momma! :(