Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sneak Preview

We received something fun in the mail today!
The kids' Halloween costumes came! You know they couldn't wait to put them on!
When I told Grace I was going to take her picture, she started posing. She comes up with the craziest poses!
Then she checked herself out in the mirror. More poses happened here too!
When Bat Girl and I returned to the kitchen, we found Heat Blast from Ben 10 there! It's going to be a pretty SUPER Halloween, I think.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love the costumes and all of Grace's poses! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Grace, you are a NUT!!!! We can't wait for Lake Rudolph!!! It will be here soon!!!

Jaime Mac said...

I wish Grace's costume came in adult girl sizes. I LOVE it!