Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bust a Move

We have been having the best time dancing to the Wii!
Grace wanted to dance to Just Dance 2, and Gabriel couldn't help himself. He had to join her!
They danced and danced.
I couldn't let them have all the fun. So when they turned on Kidz Bop, I joined in the dancing too.
On Kidz Bop, you can challenge each other and see who follows the dancer on the Wii the best.
Grace takes after her buddy, Alicia. She bogarts my camera and then takes pictures of herself. Ha!
There is one song on Kidz Bop, Paparazzi, that I absolutely cannot beat Gabriel at.
Before long a princess came upstairs to dance with us too!

I love spending time with the kids doing fun things! For now they think I dance well. I'm going to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy . . . because before too long they'll realize I'm a terrible dancer!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I LOVE YOU GRACE!!!!!!