Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Going to the Grocery

Grace picks out her own clothes most of the time. Usually it's just not worth arguing with her about what she is going to wear. This is how she came out of her bedroom Saturday. She was wearing a dress that was a size too small, Cinderella tights, a pink scarf, her new Gap hat, and BRIGHT PINK LIP STICK. Oh my! We got some funny looks as she went through the grocery store talking on her Barbie cell phone looking like this. What's even funnier is that she had a Princess headband on under the hat that she was wearing on her forehead over her bangs. She would not let me adjust her headband. She looked like a hot little mess going through Meijer. All I could do was shake my head and laugh. She is her own person! No doubts about that!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

my, my my!!! I like that outfit! I don't know what you are talking about!! :)

Jessica said...

LOVE her!! One thing I learned long ago from my Momma, is that you can't die from embarrassment!!!

the lewis gang said...

ms. grace, you are too cute!