Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chick-Fil-A

Alicia invited us Thursday evening to meet her at Chick-fil-a so the kids could play. It's been a while since we've had a Chick-fil-a play date, so I couldn't say NO.
The kids' meal toy was a computer game CD. Sam and Gabriel were pretty excited about it, but Jake and Grace weren't. Jake and Grace were happy to trade their toys in for an ice cream cone.
Mmmmm . . . chicken nuggets, french fries, and a fruit cup. That's a dinner for a hungry kid!
Gabriel and Sam were pretty excited to get to hang out together. They were ROWDY and loud!
I asked the kids if I could take their picture, and they turned and showed me their rear ends. They thought it was hilarious. Oh my! The kids had a ball playing, and I was certainly happy to not have to cook or clean up the kitchen.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

"rowdy and loud!!" yup that's us!!! It was sooo fun though!