Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Preparing Valentines

I've been behind on blogging, and I haven't taken many pictures recently because I was sick most of this past week. I hate that I didn't get pictures on Valentine's Day of the kids with their Valentine gifts, their treats from school, etc. I just barely had enough energy to make it through the day though.
The kids chose their own Valentine cards. Grace chose Hello Kitty, and Gabriel chose Star Wars.
Gabriel did an awesome job of filling out his Valentine cards. He wrote his name and his classmates' names all by himself, and he did it pretty quickly.
Grace signed her name on all of her cards. She was so excited to be doing Valentine cards for her friends!
Saturday Grandma came over and decorated Valentine boxes with the kids. Grace loves decorating things with stickers.
She had such a good time decorating her Valentine box.

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

wonderful memories with grandma!