Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Break in a Nutshell

 Fall Break ends today.  It has been a fab-u-lous week!!  The kids and I have hung out and been so laid back.  We have watched too much t.v., cuddled a ton, played games, and just plain  had fun.
Friday the kids asked me to build them a fort.  I did.  They played games, ate lunch, colored, and pretend played in the fort for hours.  They played SO well together with NO arguing that I was beginning to wonder whose kids they were.  About 3 p.m. they had been as nice as they could to each other for long enough.  The bickering began, and the pleasantries ended.  It was heavenly while it lasted.  I love these little boogers.

No comments: