Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yard Sale Find!

I have been to many yard sales this summer looking for riding toys for Gabriel. The toy that I really wanted for him was a Little Tikes or Step 2 car. I finally found one at the community yard sale Saturday. I saw it the moment that I pulled in to set up my yard sale space. I bought it before the sale had even started. All he has wanted to do all day today is ride his red car . . . he loves it. Score one for Mommy!!


He has such a good imagination. We never know what he is going to say!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

he is so funny! i love those awesome imaginations!!