Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Trip to the Zoo

Gabriel's preschool class went to the zoo this morning. I helped chaperon the trip. This was his first ride on a school bus.
Gabriel and I were paired with his friend Riley. They got along well together, and Riley was not difficult to keep up with. I think I got pretty lucky.
The giraffes were inside being fed.
Here are some of the kiddos in his class.
Gabriel's favorite part of the trip was being able to pet a snake.
Here is the entire class with their teacher. They are cute!
Back at school, the kiddos enjoyed a picnic lunch by the playground.

We had a great morning. The kids were pooped and ready for their naps. As for me, I enjoyed a few hours of kid-free, work-free time. Ahhhh!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so so glad it didn't rain today on you guys!

Jaime Mac said...

You are a brave, brave woman! Glad you had fun! :)