Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Gaskill Park

Gabriel and I went to the park after dinner tonight. Grace wanted to stay home and help Daddy mow grass.
Gabriel brought me a lovely flower to wear in my hair. He's so sweet.
Gabriel told me to sit on a bench and watch his fruit snacks. I really am not accustomed to sitting on the bench while at the park, but I decided to enjoy it and talk to Grandma while he played.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Will have to check this park out. . .never heard of it. Can't wait to get flowers from my little man. . .how sweet! ♥

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

love the pics of gabe! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

and you denise!