Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Being Silly

I bought some items from a clearance sale at Little Mismatch this week. They came in the mail yesterday, and you know how girls love new clothes! Grace was just as excited about my clearance items as I was!
She had to try on my new hat! I hope it looks that cute on me!
I bought some rain boots too . . . only $20! Can't beat it!
Gabriel wanted to take our picture together.
Then Grace wanted to try taking my picture. Yes, I bought the scarf too.
Before giving my camera back, Grace tried her hand at taking some self-portraits.
Ha Ha Ha, Grace! You have a super-cute nose!
This photo and the next ones are all photos by Gabriel. He did a nice job with this one.
Dan and I went outside, and Dan's uncle pulled up in the driveway to tell us about his new granddaughter. He only visited for a moment, but Gabriel used that opportunity to take some pictures with my camera. Silly kid!
Grace is always willing to pose for a picture.
Whaaaat?!?!
I guess this is an action shot?!?!

1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Oh my, in the pic at the top w/ the hat-Grace looks sooo grown up! You better watch out! :)