Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snuggle Bugs

Grace has made a habit of coming into our bedroom every morning lately between 4 and 5 a.m. She wants to lay in bed with me. While I love the snuggle time, Dan is annoyed with a child in our bed. . . not to mention that for such a tiny thing, she's a serious bed hog. This morning when I got out of the shower, I found Dan and Grace snuggling together. I couldn't help myself. I had to get a picture! Dan was annoyed by the light from the flash (as you can see from his face), but Grace was sleeping so soundly she had NO IDEA I'd taken her picture. I love my snuggle bugs! They're so sweet!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a blackmail pic! Cute!

Andie Zimmerman said...

Aw, that's the sweetest!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That is so sweet. Grace, not Dan! ha! I love to snuggle with my boys!! That's why I still crawl up in bed every night and snuggle with Sam even with this huge belly!

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! Love the look on Dan's face!
I also like the new look of the blog! ;)

the lewis gang said...

dan's face is priceless! and grace does look like quite the bedhog!! :)