Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend Pics

We had a great weekend enjoying the lovely weather. We can't wait for Spring to officially be here!
After a quick errand on Saturday morning, we loaded up our bikes and headed to Grandma and Papaw's house to ride. It wasn't long before the kids were hungry, so we stopped for a non-traditional picnic lunch of spaghetti.
Someone got a hold of my sunglasses.
After lunch we went for another ride around the block. This was at the beginning of our ride, and pretty much the last time we saw Gabriel.
Grace goes at a little slower pace. She frequently get distracted by her surroundings and has to stop and take it all in.
See what I mean? She is going forward but looking everywhere.
Sunday afternoon, we headed to Gaskell Park for some play time before having dinner.
Daddy chased the kids around the play area.
They escaped the wrath of Daddy by going down the slide.
Whee!
Jumping on the bridge is always one of their favorite parts of going to Gaskell Park.
When Daddy jumps on the bridge, they go really high!

Just an FYI for my fellow blog stalkers, we are in the process of preparing to move. Packing will begin next week. Right now we are helping with cleaning out our future house and preparing it so we can move in. So, despite being CRAZY busy, we aren't getting a ton of pictures. When I have pictures to post, I lack either the time or the energy to post them. Be patient with me, I'll get back on it soon!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we will be patient but only for a short time.....ha!

Jaime Mac said...

OMG You're moving?! I did not know this! Congrats on the new place! I'm w/ Alicia-my patience is only so long... :)