Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Boy and His Dog

One of my chores over Spring Break was to get Hershey to the vet for a follow-up appointment to see how he is doing with his heart medicine. Gabriel was my helper that day and decided to take charge of Hersh.
These two really are such good buddies. There is nothing like the relationship between a boy and his dog. They are playmates and companions. Hershey is very protective of both kids. He is such a good dog!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Don't say stuff like this! My boys want a dog so badly and I am almost ready to cave and get them one! ha!

Jaime Mac said...

I love the pic of Gabe w/ his hand on his hip looking down at Hershey. I can only imagine what he was telling him! :)