Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Turtle

 I found a turtle in the driveway this evening, and I brought it in the house so the kids could see it.
 This little guy was on the run, looking for any way to get away from kids and dogs.
 Hershey was especially interested in the turtle.
 Say, "Cheese, Mr. Turtle!"
After a few minutes of playing with the turtle in the house, we took it back outside to let it go.

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Cool! We've not found one camping in a long time. I think it's been 2 summers. We need to look for one!

Jill said...

My brother and I had a turtle as a pet one summer. His name was Racer. All was well until my mom stepped on him. And that was the end of Racer. ;(

Jaime Mac said...

I can't believe the turtle didn't go up into his shell! That's gross, yet cool the kids got to see it! :)

the lewis gang said...

that turtle knew what was good for it! ha!