Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

School Work for Mom

I've seen a progression in Grace's school work lately. I just think it's so neat to see how kids' work matures and change.
She drew this picture for me this week.  It's a garden of flowers, a rainbow, and another flower.
This is a Mother's Day card Gabriel made for me at school this week.  He said, "Mom, I hope you love it."  And I do!  I think it's wonderful!
Grace drew this picture inside a Mother's Day card for me.  It's a picture of her (on the left) and me (on the right).  When she started school this year, her drawings of people were giant heads with arms and legs.  Now she has added bodies and sometimes certain features of the people are very large.  For example, she drew Daddy one day recently, and he had giant feet in the picture.  I think it's funny that her picture of me shows super-long hair, but only eyes on the face.  I love seeing my kids grow and change.  I just wish they wouldn't do it so fast.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love watching them change and grow too! So fun!

the lewis gang said...

the progression is so neat, isn't it?