Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Kindergarten Celebration

Friday morning Gabriel's kindergarten celebration was heldat his school. 
The classes walked in a procession into the gymnasium.  I was standing at the door so I could get Gabriel's picture.  He saw me, but would only look straight ahead.  He would not make eye contact with me, wave, smile, or even turn his head to look at me.  He was all business.
The kids gathered on the stage.
Then they performed several songs.  This one was the Months of the Year Macarena.  It was super-cute!
All of the kindergarten kiddos did a great job performing.  The looked so cute.
Gabriel received his certificate from his principal Ms. Korphage.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

first grade!! FIRST GRADE!!! I just can't wrap my brain around it!!!

Granny G said...

Oh my Gabe, you are growing up way too fast! Congratulations!

the lewis gang said...

yea for gabe!!! first grade, here he comes!!